Wednesday 31 July 2019

Katherine's Photographs

The wedding of my second cousin Frances. To her left is her father John, and to her right, next to her husband, is her mother Katherine. Her sister Pauline and her brother Stephen are on the left.
Stephen's wife Victoria with their daughter.


My second cousin Stephen.

My second cousin Pauline.

The wedding of my great aunt Gladys to Leslie.

The Neild family, with Mother between Phyllis and Eva, with Pamela and Valerie. I am in my mother's arms.


Gladys and Leslie's wedding.

Gladys and her mother prepare the cake.

My great grandfather Ted Neild feeding the sheep at Sharston.

My great aunt Phyllis in the war years.

My second cousin Stephen.

My great uncle Walter at his daughter's wedding.

Auntie Ethel and Uncle Walter.

Ralph and Geoffrey.

My grandmother with her brother Walter.

My great uncle Billy with his wife, Auntie Dell.

Leslie and Gladys on their wedding day.

My uncle Philip.

My second cousin Frances with her then husband and their son.

In the garden at 16, Manley Road, Whalley Range.
Back row: Dennis, Walter, Frank, Lyn
Front row: Phyllis, Mabel, Mother, Eva, Ethel
Ralph

I believe members of Auntie Ethel's family.

The Neild and Hewitt families at Walter and Ethel's wedding.

Members of the Hewitt family.

Mother towards the end of her life at her granddaughter Katherine's wedding in 1960.

Walter, myself, Eva, Dennis and Ralph, c.1969.

Lyn with her daughters Grace and Helen.

My cousins David and Paul.

My great uncle Walter as a young boy.

My great great grandfather William neild with his wife Hannah Steele outside their home at Holmes Chape

Ethel's parents together with Mother and Ted neild and his mother Hannah.

A birthday card from Hannah Neild née Steele to her grandson, my great uncle Walter.

The wedding of Phyllis Neild to uncle Jimmy Brett.

A party in Sharston tearooms c. 1947-8. My sister Stella is sitting on our grandmother's lap. Mother is at the head of the table.

Uncle Walter with one of his much loved model aeroplanes. I remember seeing him fly them on the moors when I was a child.

John, husband of my father's cousin Katherine.

No comments:

Post a Comment